This just in from the annual International Flooring Market; Surfaces, via Hank & Judy Goldstien, CSC Floors, Plano, TX:
Carpet – It’s Back, and Patterns are in Demand
• Over the last few years, buyers preferred hard surfaces, such as wood and tile, over carpet; however in 2015, expect more of a balance between preferences for hard surfaces and the warmer, softer look and feel of carpet. This is great news for sellers since carpet is faster to install and generally less expensive than hard surfaces.
• Patterned carpets are growing in popularity and design choices, and top designers are using these stylish carpets as the focal point of the room. Sellers will have to be careful, though, if they go with a patterned carpet since these can be highly subjective choices.
FauxBois: Wood-Look Vinyl Plank, Laminate and Tile
Bois is the French word for wood, and wood-look vinyl plank, laminate and tile will all remain popular trends in 2015. Why? Style, ease of care, durability and affordability all land on the side of the fauxbois products, which makes them an excellent choice for sellers or for buyers who are looking for bang for their buck.
Hardwood Floors Remain a Strong Preference, but Styles are A-Changin’
• Although gray and greige (a blend of gray and beige) continue to be popular colors, warmer, darker colors are in to contrast the current trend of contemporary furnishings and (in kitchens) white cabinets.
• Surprisingly, the 1980’s trend of whitewashed wood is making a comeback; however, we don’t recommend this for sellers since it’s not a mainstream trend just yet.
• Wider planks or a random wide/thin plank mixture creates a more modern feel for a room.
• A mash up of vintage/distressed/reclaimed-looking wood and contemporary furniture is on the rise in 2015. This distressed finish also works well for busy families with lots of foot traffic.
• Hardwood is becoming the buyers’ choice in kitchens (over tile), entryways and powder rooms.
Author:HGR LEADS Phone: 214-239-1889 Dated: April 2nd 2015 Views: 786 About HGR: ...
We understand that for many people, buying or selling a home is probably the largest investment decision that they will make in their lifetime. Halo Group Realty LLC thus became active in selling Real Estate in 2008 and was setup to make this process a simple and painless transaction. Your dedicated agent will guide you every step of the way to make purchasing or selling your home enjoyable and exciting… as it should be!
Today, Halo Group Realty LLC is at the cutting edge of technology in offering assistance to those in need of real estate services, and we have revolutionized the method of delivering education to consumers. Halo is established as the place for consumers to get the knowledge and assistance they deserve in the process of facilitating the Real Estate transaction, positioning you in the best possible situation to get the best price when you either to buy or sell. With leadership, innovation and forward thinking, Halo Group Realty, LLC is poised to make a huge impression in the real estate market while providing clients the keys to home ownership.
Our goal is to help make your dream a reality and take away all of the stress that goes along with purchasing or selling your home. Whether you are purchasing new construction, an existing home, or just an open space for future enjoyment, representation by a Halo agent is a valuable tool in making your dream become a reality.
Listed here are 184 typical actions, research steps, procedures, proce
"My family and I really appreciate the approach you’ve taken with us as future home buyers. After introducing your business to us, you have consistently kept in contact with us via numerous forms of communications. Your cards, calendar and other marketing materials are constant reminders of your commitment and dedication to helping us find our home. We’ve had great success with realtors in other cities and as a result have very high expectations for the realtor we will work with in Dallas . I have no doubt that you will meet and exceed our expectations. You really mean it when you say “Your Realtor Friend” and congratulations for delivering on that promise. Thanks Lynell Jones!"